Ajdustment Layer and Smart Filter



Sunflower: BYU-Idaho Campus Gardens; 6:29 p.m.; 9/28/09; f 3.4; 1/45; Kodak Z730; Macro; Edits: Gaussian Blur Smart Filter Added, masked out blur over flowers



Sunflowers and Stream: BYU-Idaho Campus Gardens; 11:21 a.m.; 9/26/09; f 4.0; 1/125; Kodak Z730



Adjustment Layer added with a screen levels lightening layer, foreground was masked out leaving it as original.

1 Response to "Ajdustment Layer and Smart Filter"

gravatar
Stevie Says:

You did very well with your edits. I like the first one because I think the blur helps keep the attention on the flower. The only thing I would suggest is maybe taking it down a notch so the blur isn't as powerful. For the other edited photo I think the adjustment layer with the screen mode helped a lot. I looks better with the background lighter. Good job!

Post a Comment