A Photo a Day Layout



This is the template I created in Photoshop




The template with the pictures I took this week.


I really liked creating the template this week. I have always enjoyed scrapbooking so this was a fun way to create a layout. After this assignment, I am looking forward to putting my photobook together.

5 Response to "A Photo a Day Layout"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

That is awesome! I am way impressed you created your own! I am excited to see the rest of your book too!

gravatar
Travis Says:

Nice design. I'm so proud of you. Originality and very professional looking. good job. can't wait to see the whole book.

gravatar
Karlee Jo Waddoups Says:

I like your layout alot! It's pretty fun to know how to do these! I like the lines, very clean cut and new. Great job with the pictures too!

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

I love this layout. I'm a firm believer in the classic black/white/gray. I really need to learn how to do that!

gravatar
Krystal Ann Says:

I really like this layout. It modern meets retro. Pretty

Post a Comment