2-Landscape



Columns : BYU-Idaho Campus Gardens; 10:55 a.m.; 9/26/09; f 4.8; 1/500; Kodak Z730




Rows : East Poleline Road; 5:38 p.m.; 9/16/09; f 5.6; 1/640; Sony DSC-H7; Edit: Saturation Adjustment




Pillars : BYU-Idaho Campus Gardens; 11:10 a.m.; 9/26/09; f 4.0; 1/125; Kodak Z730


I have always liked driving down the edge of a field right after harvest. I can see straight down the rows and it appears like they almost are racing me as I drive by. I love the seasons changing from summer to fall, there are still glimpses of green but the bright colors of fall begin to show. The pictures from the gardens are some of the last glimpses of summer green.

5 Response to "2-Landscape"

gravatar
Nomad Says:

i've been to byu a few times and never realized it could be photographed so beautifully. nice!

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

I love all the lines that you have in each of your images! The contrast and saturation you have in the column images is awesome - stunning. I think it would have been more interesting to see what the rows image would look like had you gotten a different perspective. You did a great job! good variety shots

gravatar
Caryn Says:

You have some great lines, Anica. Be sure you get variety though. I love the angle you captured on the columns in the garden. Nice work!

gravatar
Leianne Shepherd Says:

I really like the composition of the columns in the gardens. The lines of the columns also added to it.

I also really like the fact that you were able to take a normal field and make it look so neat with the lines.

My only suggestion would be to try a few new angles to create some variety.

gravatar
Krystal Ann Says:

You really have some strong lines in these pictures. Great composition. I love the angle of the column picture, it is a different way to look at those columns. I would play with saturation a little bit in your photos to really get them to pop.

Post a Comment