Panoramic


Panoramic Train

The photomerge tool in Photoshop is so easy to use. The program blends the pictures for you and they end up looking wonderful after they are blended. I liked the somewhat skewed perspective of this panoramic. You can see the train coming and going as well as the loading dock. This was a fun week.

4 Response to "Panoramic"

gravatar
Leianne Shepherd Says:

I think your panoramic turned out well. Good work.

gravatar
Glen Turnbow Says:

I like the fisheye look... It is not quite what I expeted from those photos. But it is still well done and the choice of what you took photos of is good and not quite usual and that makes it interesting.

gravatar
Breanna Says:

I like the artistic look you took with this assignment. I wouldn't have thought to piece together photos that don't look realistic, but it's a fun effect on a cool subject. Way to think outside the box!

gravatar
Krystal Ann Says:

I like that you left the rounded look becasue it really does make it look like the train is in motion. You did very well this week.

Post a Comment