Photolusion


High Ride: Rexburg, Idaho: 9:37 a.m.; 11/16/09; f 3.4; 1/750; Kodak Z730


This was a challenge for me. I couldn't think of what to do for it all week. One of my roommates had oreos out on the table and I thought they could look cool if I tried to make them tires on my car. I wanted the oreos to make the car look like it was all souped up like some trucks are, it turned out looking pretty big.

3 Response to "Photolusion"

gravatar
Stevie Says:

Haha cute idea. This worked well. I thought it was nice how the cookies or whatever you used has a rough edge like tires. I think the only thing that would have made this better is trying to get a greater depth of field. I like it though!

gravatar
cindy Says:

Brilliant! I love this one. When I first glanced at it, I thought it was one of those little toy trucks. It looks really cool. I even like the shallow depth of field you have going on--how the front of the image is more blurred and leads your eye straight up to the car. Well done.

gravatar
Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline Says:

This is such a fun picture. It looks real until you look closer. I love how the ground is blurry. It looks really good!

Post a Comment