Photolusion Blend







Top: Idaho Falls, Idaho: 2:12 p.m.; 11/14/09; f 3.4; 1/60; Kodak Z730



Bottom: Idaho Falls, Idaho: 2:14 p.m.; 11/14/09; f 4.0; 1/15; Kodak Z730


I had the idea of making my friend look like she was just made of frames. I put different pictures of the top frame and the bottom frame to give her an abstract feel. I like how she is looking at her legs and how her arms are coming out of the picture frame. It makes it look like there are frames of her but she comes out of them too.

3 Response to "Photolusion Blend"

gravatar
Stevie Says:

I thought this photo illusion is really fun! I like how it is kind of trippy. You also did a nice job blending you can't tell. Great Work!

gravatar
cindy Says:

Wow! This one is also very creative. You did a really nice job of mixing the two images together. I wish there was something in the top frame behind her head (like you can see the door behind her legs in the bottom frame) to set it apart from the white background. Other than that I think you did a great job.

gravatar
Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline Says:

I love this. She kinda looks like a little person. Her body is so short and she is looking down and so you can't see her neck. I love it. Good idea and I love it!

Post a Comment